Robert Frost is Chief Executive Officer of Lazard Middle Market and has nearly two decades of investment banking experience. Mr. Frost also serves as Co-Head of the Industrials group and has represented companies in a wide range of industrial sectors, including chemicals, automotive, building products, capital equipment, and engineered components.
Representative transactions include advising
- Demiliec, a portfolio company of Sun Capital Partners, on its sale to Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN)
- Gaco Western on its sale to Firestone Building Products Company, a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation
Accella Performance Materials, a portfolio company of Arsenal Capital Partners, on its sale to Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- Milestone AV Technologies on its sale to Legrand
Centric Parts, a portfolio company of Audax Group, on its sale to AP Exhaust Technologies to form APC Automotive Technologies
- Key Plastics Corporation, a portfolio company of Wayzata Investment Partners, on its sale to Mecaplast Group
- Akron Brass, a division of Premier Farnell, on its sale to IDEX Corporation (NYSE:IEX)
- PLZ Aeroscience Corporation, a portfolio company of Olympus Partners, on its sale to Pritzker Group Private Capital
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market in 2008, Mr. Frost spent nine years in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice of Piper Jaffray & Co. Prior to his career in investment banking, he spent seven years in public accounting with Deloitte & Touche LLP.
Mr. Frost also serves on the Alumni Executive Board of The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Frost graduated from the University of Nebraska with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and received a Master of Business Administration degree from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. He is also a Certified Public Accountant.