- Put our clients’ interests first
- Act with conviction informed by deep research and analysis
- Live by the highest standards of integrity and discretion
- Innovate constantly and welcome change
Lazard Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles reflect Lazard’s distinctive culture and our aspirations for the future.
They have shaped our success in the past, and they point the way toward sustainable growth.
Achieving the greatest impact for all Lazard stakeholders with Excellence, Empowerment and Engagement
- Encourage intellectual curiosity; question assumptions and challenge conventions
- Foster a diverse and inclusive culture in which everyone can bring their full self to work
- Value and embrace idiosyncratic perspectives
- Develop our people in an environment of learning, respect and dignity
- Apply our local insights and global perspective for clients
- Collaborate to deliver the firm’s best thinking and skills
- Lead by example with drive and ambition
- Recognize that we are stewards of a great heritage and build on it for the future
The Lazard Photography Challenge
In 2022, there were more than 800 submissions to our annual Photography Challenge from our colleagues across the firm, representing our offices around the world. We are sharing a few of the winning photographs here.
Our clients expect the best from us, and we aim to surpass their expectations, starting with the quality of our people.
Our cross-border expertise began in the days of telegraphs and steamships.
Nationalities Among Our Employees
Years Serving Clients