Greg joined Lazard in 2013 as a member of the Global Power, Energy & Infrastructure team and is a Managing Director.
Recent assignments have included:
- Advising Southwest Gas Holdings on its decision to pursue a spin-off Centuri (pending)
- Southwest Gas Holdings on its sale of MountainWest Pipelines to Williams
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors to Brazos Electric Power Cooperative ("Brazos") on the Brazos Chapter 11 restructuring, Southwest Gas Holdings on its evaluation of strategic alternatives
- EnCap Investments on the sale of Jupiter Power to BlackRock
- Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives ("IEA") on its sale to MasTec
- Unirac on its recapitalization with Greenbelt Capital Partners and Trilantic
- Tri Global Energy on its sale to Enbridge
- Longroad Energy on its capital raise with MEAG / Munich RE, Infratil and NZ Super Fund
- Southern Current on its majority sale to energyRe
- Pine Gate Renewables on its transformational capital raise with Generate Capital
- Southwest Gas Holdings on activism defense in respect of Carl Icahn
- Blackstone Infrastructure Partners on its ~$3 billion investment into Invenergy Renewables
- Southwest Gas Holdings on its equity financing
- STI Norland on its sale to Array Technologies
- Southwest Gas Holdings on its acquisition of Dominion Energy Questar Pipelines
- Apex Clean Energy on its majority sale to Ares
- Swinerton on its sale of Swinerton Renewable Energy to American Securities
- Quanta on its acquisition of Blattner Energy
- CS Energy on its sale to American Securities
- Swift Current Energy on its majority sale to IFM/Trafigura
- Ares on the sale of the Phoenix wind project
- NiSource on the sale of Columbia Gas of Massachusetts to Eversource Energy
- PG&E on its Chapter 11 restructuring, liability management and shareholder defense activities
- FirstEnergy Solutions on its Chapter 11 restructuring and liability management activities
- FirstEnergy Solutions on its sale of the West Lorain power plant to Starwood
- FirstEnergy Solutions on its announced sale of FES Retail to Exelon (terminated)
- Sempra on its acquisition of EFH (and its ~80% ownership interest in Oncor)
- Peabody on ownership transition options for the Navajo Generating Station
- Dynegy on its portfolio optimization activities
- Dynegy on its Chapter 11 restructuring of Illinois Power Generating Company
- Dynegy on its acquisition of Engie's U.S. fossil portfolio
- Columbia Pipeline Group on its sale to TransCanada
- NiSource on its spin-off of Columbia Pipeline Group and formation of an MLP
- State of Alaska on financing its economic interest in the Alaska LNG Project
- Integrys on its sale to Wisconsin Energy and the TVA on its potential privatization
Prior to joining Lazard, Greg was a manager at PSEG (2011 – 2013) where he focused on corporate development and valuation. His assignments ranged from evaluating corporate-level M&A transactions to individual conventional and renewable power plant acquisitions. Greg started his career in 2007 as a consultant at NERA Economic Consulting (2007–2009).
Education: Rutgers University (2006), B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, summa cum laude (valedictorian of class), Columbia University (2007), M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Harvard Business School (2011), MBA.
Our offices in the United States
The United States has been Lazard’s home since the firm was incorporated in New Orleans in July 1848.
For 175 years, Lazard has been an integral part of the American business landscape, providing trusted advice to public and private companies, governments, partnerships and individuals both in the United States and in Canada.
In addition to our global headquarters in New York, Lazard has locations in eight cities across the United States, bringing invaluable local perspective to our work with clients around the nation and all over the world.