Eli Fink is the Global Head of Tax and a Managing Director in the Investment Banking Group of Lazard.
Eli specializes in advising on tax efficient structures in connection with domestic and cross-border mergers & acquisitions and on other complex corporate transactions.
Prior to joining Lazard in 1998, Eli was a Vice Chairman of Deloitte & Touche responsible for their Global International Tax Practice and has served many of the firm’s leading clients in a variety of industries. While there, he was regularly named by International Tax Review as one of the top tax advisors in the U.S.
Among others, Eli has advised on:
• AB-InBev's $120 billion acquisition of AB Miller Company and follow-up dispositions
• CVS' $78 billion acquisition of Aetna Health
• British American's acquisition of Reynolds American
• Mass Mutual's sale of Oppenheimer Funds to Invesco
• Coca-Cola's split-off of its European bottling operations
• Tyco's merger with Johnson Controls
• Xerox' split-off of its copying operation
• Conversion of Blackstone from a partnership to a ‘C’ Corp
• Conversion of Apollo from a partnership to a ‘C’ Corp
• Aveva Group UK's acquisition of OSI Soft
Our offices in the United States
The United States has been Lazard’s home since the firm was incorporated in New Orleans in July 1848.
For 175 years, Lazard has been an integral part of the American business landscape, providing trusted advice to public and private companies, governments, partnerships and individuals both in the United States and in Canada.
In addition to our global headquarters in New York, Lazard has locations in eight cities across the United States, bringing invaluable local perspective to our work with clients around the nation and all over the world.