Mr. Bavagnoli joined Lazard as Managing Director in March 2018.
Since then, he has advised:
● Crelan on the acquisition of AXA Bank Belgium
● Piraeus Bank on the establishment of a non-performing assets servicing platform with Intrum
● Ripplewood on the acquisition of a stake in Banque Saudi Fransi
● CVC on the acquisition of April ● Arch Capital on the acquisition of a minority stake in Coface
● Investment of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti in Euronext for the acquisition of Borsa Italiana
● Take-private of Natixis by BPCE ● Piraeus Bank on its Share Capital Increase
● Fundraising of Younited Credit from Bridgepoint and Goldman Sachs
● Sale of HSBC’s French retail operations to My Money Group
● Acquisition of Aviva France by Aema Group
● Sale of Floa by Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale (alongside Casino Group) to BNP Paribas
● Natixis' independent directors on the transfer of Natixis' insurance and payment businesses to BPCE
Graduate Degree – Ecole Nationale d’Administration (ENA)
Graduate Degree – Ecole nationale supérieure des Mines de Paris
M.A. in Public Administration – Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po Paris)
Native French speaker; fluent in English and Italian
Our offices in France
Lazard's office in Paris has been at the heart of the firm's history and culture since 1854. Lazard provides the full suite of the firm’s services across Financial Advisory and Asset Management from Paris.
As a leading player in these businesses in France, Lazard Paris is also a gateway for clients to access the rest of Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Lazard Frères offers Financial Advisory services, while Lazard Frères Gestion provides Asset Management and Wealth Management. Both entities are supported by Lazard Frères Banque.