Telecom, Media & Technology
Zach Caldwell is a Vice President and member of the Technology, Media, Telecommunications Group at Lazard Middle Market. He has over nine years of transactional experience, including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, and debt and equity financings.
Representative transactions include advising:
- OTELCO, Inc. on its sale to Oak Hill Capital
- i3 Broadband on its sale to Wren House Infrastructure
- William F. White International Inc. on its sale to Ashtead Group Plc
- Vivacom on its sale to United Group, a portfolio company of BC Partners
- Mega Broadband Investments, a portfolio company of GTCR, on its acquisition of Vyve Broadband
- Providence Equity Partners on its investment in TAIT
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Caldwell was a Managing Associate in the M&A group at Linklaters LLP, a leading international law firm. Hewas also previously an Associate at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP. Mr. Caldwell began his career as a Transaction Services Associate at KPMG LLP.
Mr. Caldwell is a member of the New York State Bar and a Certified Public Accountant (inactive).
Mr. Caldwell received a Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from the J.M. Tull School of Accounting at the University of Georgia.