Bill Scheuerer is a Director and member of the Capital Solutions & Restructuring group at Lazard Middle Market. He has extensive experience advising private equity-owned, family-owned and public companies on debt and equity financing transactions.
Representative transactions* include:
- Debt refinancing and acquisition financing for Vee Pak, a portfolio company of Wind Point Partners
- Dividend debt recapitalization for BEL USA, a portfolio company of Comvest Partners
- Debt refinancing for Rise Broadband
- Dividend debt recapitalization for Milan Laser
- Debt refinancing for Ascensus Specialties, a portfolio company of Wind Point Partners
- Debt refinancing for Accuray, a public medical device company
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Scheuerer worked in Debt Capital Markets at Cowen Group, where he originated, structured and placed fixed income solutions for middle market issuers, including private loan placements, high yield bond offerings and private exchange offer transactions. Prior to that, he worked at Ernst & Young (E&Y) in the Transaction Advisory Services practice.
Mr. Scheuerer received a Bachelor of Science degree in Management with concentrations in Accounting, Economics, and Finance from Boston College. He is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant (inactive).
*Certain transactions completed prior to joining the firm.