Bill Scheuerer is a Vice President and member of the Corporate Finance Advisory group at Lazard Middle Market. He has extensive experience advising private equity-owned, family-owned and public companies on debt and equity financing transactions.
Representative transactions* include advising:
- $125 million acquisition debt financing for a Watermill Group owned automotive portfolio company
- $70 million debt refinancing for public medical device company
- $97 million acquisition debt financing for public defense company
- $875 million acquisition debt financing for public pharmaceutical company, including a term loan and high yield notes
- $160 million dividend debt recapitalization for a Wynnchurch Capital owned aerospace & defense portfolio company
- $127 million debt refinancing for a Wicks Group owned health care information / marketing services portfolio company
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Scheuerer worked in Debt Capital Markets at Cowen Group, where he originated, structured and placed fixed income securities for middle market issuers, including high yield bond offerings, debt private placements and private exchange offer transactions. Prior to that, he worked at Ernst & Young (E&Y) in the Transaction Advisory Services practice.
Mr. Scheuerer received Bachelor of Science degree in Management with concentrations in Accounting, Economics, and Finance from Boston College. He is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant (inactive).
*Certain transactions completed prior to joining the firm.