Telecom, Media & Technology
Vikram Nidamaluri is a Vice President and member of the Technology, Media and Telecommunications group at Lazard Middle Market. He has significant investment banking experience in mergers & acquisitions and capital markets transactions across a wide variety of sectors. Mr. Nidamaluri has executed a number of transactions for both public and private clients, including but not limited to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, debt and equity financings.
Representative transactions* include advising:
- Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) on its acquisition of Sky plc (LSE:SKY.LN)
- LSC Communications (NYSE:LKSD) on its sale to Quad/Graphics (NYSE:QUAD)
- ECi Software Solutions on its sale to Apax Partners
- Mentor Graphics Corporation on its sale to Siemens (DE:SIE)
- Infor on its investment by Koch Equity Development
- Digital Realty Trust (NYSE:DLR) on its acquisition of Telx
- Level 3 Communications (NYSE:LVLT) on its acquisition of tw telecom (NASDAQ:TWTC)
- Catalina, a portfolio company of Hellman & Friedman, on its sale of a majority stake to Berkshire Partners
- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ:DISH) on its unsolicited bid for Sprint Nextel Corporation (NYSE:S)
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Nidamaluri worked in the Technology, Media & Telecommunications and M&A groups at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays Capital. Mr. Nidamaluri holds a Master of Business Administration degree with distinction from The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Chicago.
*Certain transactions completed prior to joining the firm.