Tim Wielechowski is a Managing Director and member of the Consumer Food & Retail group at Lazard Middle Market. He has more than 20 years of experience advising private and public companies in the consumer products, retail, and restaurant sectors, and has completed more than 40 advisory transactions over the course of his career.
Representative transactions* include advising:
- Windsor Fashions on its sale to Sun Capital Partners
- QSI on the sale of its Times Supermarkets Hawaii operation to Don Quijote Group
- WaterPik on its sale to Church & Dwight Co. (NYSE:CHD)
- Lasko Holdings on its sale to Comvest Partners
- PAPCO on its sale to World Fuel Services Corporation (NYSE:INT)
- Savage Arms on its sale to Vista Outdoors (NYSE:VSTO)
- InMotion on its sale to BRS & Co.
- LaCrosse Footwear (NASDAQ:BOOT) on its sale to ABC-MART (TSE:2670)
- Volcom (NASDAQ:VLCM) on its sale to Kering (OTCM:PPRUF)
- Kenra Professional on its sale to TSG Consumer Partners
- Sexy Hair on its sale to Thoma Bravo
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Wielechowski was a Managing Director and led the middle market consumer and retail M&A effort at Wells Fargo Securities. Earlier in his career, he worked in the Equity Private Placements Group at Deutsche Bank and practiced corporate law at Kirkland & Ellis.
Mr. Wielechowski graduated magna cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh and received a Juris Doctor, with high honors, from the George Washington University Law School.
*Certain transactions completed prior to joining the firm.