Business Services & Education
Konstantine Bourlas is a Director and member of the Business Services & Education group at Lazard Middle Market. He has experience with various types of transactions including sell-side, buy-side, corporate divestiture, and special committee advisory assignments involving public and private companies within the education, business services, consumer, and industrial sectors.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Rasmussen College on its sale to Renovus Capital Partners
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) on the divestiture of its Riverside clinical and standardized testing portfolio to Alpine Investors
- Kids & Company on its strategic investment from Les Petits Chaperons Rouges, a portfolio company of Eurazeo
- New Mountain Learning on its sale to CIP Capital
- Cadence Education on its sale to Morgan Stanley Private Equity
- Investcorp on its acquisition of Nobel Learning Communities
- KidKraft on its sale to MidOcean Partners
- Teaching Strategies on its sale to L-Squared Capital Partners
- RuffaloCODY on its sale to Summit Partners
- Deltak.edu on its sale to John Wiley & Sons (NYSE:JW.A)
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Bourlas worked at Graycor in corporate development where he analyzed and assisted with acquisitions in the industrial construction sector. Prior to that, he worked for The Timken Company in both engineering and sales roles.
Mr. Bourlas earned a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University.