Ken Kantowitz is a Vice President and member of the Corporate Finance Advisory group at Lazard Middle Market. He has extensive experience advising private equity-owned, family-owned and public companies on debt and equity financing transactions.
Representative transactions* include:
- Growth equity financing for Anaergia
- Debt refinancing for Rise Broadband
- Debt refinancing for Vubiquity
- Debt refinancing for Hill International
- Debt financing supporting The Carlyle Group’s acquisition of Arctic Glacier
- Debt financing supporting Searchlight Capital’s acquisition of Touchtunes Interactive Networks
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Kantowitz was an Associate in the Leveraged Finance group at Société Générale where he helped underwrite and place fixed income securities for U.S.-based middle market issuers including syndicated loans and high yield bond offerings. Prior to that, he was an Analyst in the Technology investment banking group at Raymond James, where he was involved in the execution of merger and acquisition and capital raise transactions on behalf of lower middle market technology companies.
Mr. Kantowitz graduated magna cum laude from Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Economics.
*Certain transactions completed prior to joining the firm.