Oilfield Products & Services
John Bresnahan is a Managing Director and member of the Industrials group at Lazard Middle Market. He has more than 18 years of experience advising publicly traded and privately owned companies on mergers and acquisitions, corporate divestitures, recapitalizations, private placements, fairness opinions, and strategic advisory assignments. Mr. Bresnahan’s experience includes a significant focus on oilfield services and energy sector equipment manufacturers and service providers.
Representative transactions* include advising:
- Ringers Gloves on its sale to Ansell Limited (ASX: ANN)
- EnerMech Group Ltd. on its sale to The Carlyle Group
- Stronghold Companies on its sale to Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR)
AFGlobal Corporation on its recapitalization
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions on its restructuring
- Professional Service Industries (PSI), a portfolio company of Olympus Partners, on its sale to Intertek Group (LON:ITRK)
Century Fire Protection on its sale to FirstService Corporation (TSX and NASDAQ: FSV)
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Bresnahan was a Managing Director at BlackArch Partners and Head of its Houston office. Previously, he was at Edgeview Partners and Harris Williams & Co. Before beginning his career in investment banking, Mr. Bresnahan served as an Infantry Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Mr. Bresnahan received a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Virginia’s Darden Graduate School of Business and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree with concentration in Finance from Cornell University’s Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management.
*Certain transactions completed prior to joining the firm.