Business Services & Education
John Lonnquist is a Managing Director and Co-Head of the Business Services & Education group at Lazard Middle Market. He has more than 20 years of investment banking experience. He has experience across the human services spectrum including technology-enabled BPO, IT services, information and data services, human capital management, marketing services, and facilities management.
Representative transactions include advising:
ProService Hawaii, a portfolio company of Housatonic Partners, on its sale to FFL Partners
- Mergent, a portfolio company of Carousel Capital Partners, on its sale to London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE)
- MarketCast, a portfolio company of RLJ Equity Partners, on its sale to Kohlberg & Company
- Park Place Technologies, a portfolio company of WestView Capital Partners, on its sale to GTCR
- Gila on its sale to Navient Corporation (NASDAQ:NAVI)
- Professional Service Industries (PSI), a portfolio company of Olympus Partners, on its sale to Intertek Group (LON:ITRK)
- AGDATA, a portfolio company of SFW Capital Partners, on its sale to Vista Equity Partners
- RuffaloCODY, a portfolio company of Summit Partners, on its merger with Noel-Levitz
Deltak on its sale to John Wiley & Sons
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Lonnquist began his career with Alex, Brown & Sons and its successor Deutsche Bank in both the United States and London, where he primarily covered business services clients.
Mr. Lonnquist graduated magna cum laude from Dartmouth College and received a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard Business School.