Jeff Saxton is a Managing Director and member of the Healthcare group at Lazard Middle Market.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Citizens Rx on its minority recapitalization with Cornell Capital
National Pharmaceutical Services on its sale to Diplomat (NYSE:DPLO)
Toxicology Holdings (dba DrugScan and DSI Medical) on its sale to ACM Global Laboratories
Alternative Biomedical Solutions on its sale to Centre Lane Partners
- Veridicus Holdings on its sale to Magellan Health (NASDAQ:MGLN)
- Millennium Health on its divestiture of RxAnte to UPMC Enterprises
- Millennium Health on its debt restructuring
- Professional Case Management on its dividend recapitalization with Summit Partners
- MEDTOX Scientific (NASDAQ:MTOX) on its sale to Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH)
- Ernest Health on its sale to Medical Properties Trust (NYSE:MPW)
- Metalmark Capital on its recapitalization of Aegis Sciences Corporation
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Saxton was in the Healthcare investment banking group at Wachovia Securities working on a variety of advisory and corporate finance transactions in the healthcare services industry. Mr. Saxton previously worked at Legg Mason Capital Markets as an Associate Analyst in the Healthcare Services Equity Research group, where he focused on the managed care industry. Mr. Saxton started his career in the United States Marine Corps as an infantry officer, achieving the rank of Captain.
Mr. Saxton holds a Master of Business Administration from the Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management and earned his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Miami University.