Oilfield Products & Services
George Fisher is a Vice President and member of the Industrials group at Lazard Middle Market. Mr. Fisher has significant transaction experience serving clients in a range of sectors, with particular experience in downstream industrial services, oilfield services and equipment, chemicals, and industrial distribution. His experience includes transactions involving mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, private placements, and recapitalizations.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Ringers Technologies, a portfolio company of Global Energy Capital, on its sale to Ansell Limited (ASX:ANN)
- EnerMech Group, a portfolio company of Lime Rock Partners, on its sale to The Carlyle Group
- Koch Industries on its sale of FRAC-CHEM to Vinmar International
- Stronghold Companies on its sale to Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR)
- AFGlobal Corporation on its recapitalization
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Fisher was an Associate at GE Energy Ventures where he focused on oil & gas technology and commercialization, including small scale LNG development. Prior to that, he was with Nuveen Investments.
Mr. Fisher holds a Master of Business Administration degree from The University of Texas McCombs School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Notre Dame.