Oilfield Products & Services
George Fisher is a Vice President and member of the Industrials group at Lazard Middle Market. Mr. Fisher has significant transaction experience serving clients in a range of sectors, with particular experience in utility and downstream industrial services, oilfield services and equipment, and industrial distribution. His transaction experience includes buy and sell-side M&A advisory, private placements, and restructuring assignments.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Gardner-Gibson Inc. on its sale to Innovative Chemical Products Group (ICP Group), a portfolio company of Audax Group
- FTS International on its Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Hi-Crush Inc. on its Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- TAS Energy on its sale to Comfort Systems USA (NYSE: FIX)
- Ringers Technologies, a portfolio company of Global Energy Capital, on its sale to Ansell Limited (ASX:ANN)
- EnerMech Group, a portfolio company of Lime Rock Partners, on its sale to The Carlyle Group
- Loenbro Inc. on its sale to Tailwind Capital
- Koch Industries on its sale of FRAC-CHEM to Vinmar International
- Stronghold Companies on its sale to Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR)
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Fisher was an Associate at GE Energy Ventures where he focused on oil & gas technology and commercialization, including small scale LNG development. Prior to that, he was with Nuveen Investments.
Mr. Fisher holds a Master of Business Administration degree from The University of Texas McCombs School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Notre Dame.