Andrew MacArthur is a Vice President and member of the Financial Institutions group at Lazard Middle Market. He has significant experience advising financial services companies on mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions.
Representative transactions* include advising:
- Laurel Road Bank on the sale of its online student lending platform to KeyCorp
- F.N.B. Corporation on its acquisition of Yadkin Financial Corporation
- Community Bank System on its acquisition of Merchants Bancshares
- Great Western Bancorp on its acquisition of HF Financial
- Brewin Dolphin on the sale of its online trading platform Stocktrade to Alliance Trust Savings
Prior to joining Lazard, Mr. MacArthur spent several years at RBC Capital Markets, where he advised financial services clients on financial and strategic matters in London and New York. He also previously worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Mr. MacArthur received a Bachelor of Arts in Business, Accounting and Finance from Newcastle University, and is a Chartered Accountant.
*Certain transactions completed prior to joining the firm.