Robert Frost is the Chief Executive Officer and Head of Industrials in Lazard's Private Market Advisory group. Mr. Frost has more than 20 years of investment banking experience. His transaction experience includes buy and sell-side M&A advisory, private equity placements, fairness opinions, and restructuring assignments. Mr. Frost has represented companies in a wide range of industrial sectors, including chemicals, specialty materials, building products, capital equipment, and engineered components.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Demilec, a portfolio company of Sun Capital Partners, on its sale to Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN)
- Gaco Western on its sale to Firestone Building Products Company, a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation
Accella Performance Materials, a portfolio company of Arsenal Capital Partners, on its sale to Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- Milestone AV Technologies on its sale to Legrand
Centric Parts, a portfolio company of Audax Group, on its sale to AP Exhaust Technologies to form APC Automotive Technologies
- Key Plastics Corporation, a portfolio company of Wayzata Investment Partners, on its sale to Mecaplast Group
- Akron Brass, a division of Premier Farnell, on its sale to IDEX Corporation (NYSE:IEX)
- PLZ Aeroscience Corporation, a portfolio company of Olympus Partners, on its sale to Pritzker Group Private Capital
Prior to joining Lazard, Mr. Frost spent nine years in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice of Piper Jaffray & Co. Prior to his career in investment banking, he spent seven years in public accounting with Deloitte & Touche LLP.
Mr. Frost serves on the Board of Directors of Cristo Rey Jesuit High School in Minneapolis.
He graduated from the University of Nebraska with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and received a Master of Business Administration degree from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. He is also a Certified Public Accountant.