Aerospace & Defense
Neil Reardon is a Managing Director in Lazard’s Aerospace & Defense Group.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Mattco Forge on its sale to Blue Point Capital Partners
- Triumph Group (NYSE:TGI) on the sale of its Fabrications Business to Arlington Capital Partners
- Triumph Group (NYSE:TGI) on the sale of its Metallics Machining Business to NWI Holdings, an affiliate of TECT Aerospace and TECT Power
- RBC Bearings (NASDAQ:ROLL) on the sale of its subsidiary, Avborne Accessory Group, to AerSale, a portfolio company of Leonard Green & Partners
- Atlas Group on its sale to FMI, a portfolio company of AE Industrial Partners
- Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) on the sale of its IT & Government Services Business to Veritas Capital
Mr. Reardon joined Lazard in 2014 from Citi where he worked in the Financial Sponsors Group. Prior to Citi, Mr. Reardon was an Analyst at Equity International, an emerging-market focused investment firm.