Ken Kantowitz is a Director and member of the Private Financing Advisory group at Lazard. He has extensive experience advising private equity-owned, family-owned and public companies on debt and equity financing transactions.
Recent transactions* include:
- Karman Missile & Space Systems, a portfolio Company of Trive Capital, on its acquisition financing and debt refinancing
- Friday Health Plans on its growth equity investment
- Citizens Rx on its minority recapitalization with Cornell Capital
- Anaergia on its growth equity financing
- Rise Broadband on its debt refinancing
- Vubiquity on its debt refinancing
- Hill International on its debt refinancing
- Debt financing supporting The Carlyle Group’s acquisition of Arctic Glacier
Prior to joining Lazard, Mr. Kantowitz was an Associate in the Leveraged Finance group at Société Générale where he helped underwrite and place fixed income securities for US-based middle market issuers including syndicated loans and high yield bond offerings. Prior to this, he was an Analyst in the Technology investment banking group at Raymond James where he was involved in the execution of merger and acquisition and capital raise transactions on behalf of lower middle market technology companies.
Mr. Kantowitz received a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Economics from Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University where he graduated magna cum laude.
*Certain transactions completed prior to joining the firm.