Jim Reilly is a Managing Director and senior member of the Industrials group at Lazard. He has significant transaction experience serving clients in a wide range of sectors, with particular experience in automotive aftermarket products and services, automotive suppliers, chemicals, and industrial distribution. He has more than 8 years of experience advising public and private companies on a variety of strategic alternatives including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts, and capital raises.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Holley, a portfolio company of Sentinel Capital Partners, on its merger with Empower Ltd.
- Cadence Petroleum, a portfolio of Tenex Capital Management, on its sale to Wellspring Capital
- Warren Distribution on its sale to Pritzker Private Capital and combination with Highline Automotive
- PLZ Aeroscience Corporation, a portfolio company of Pritzker Private Capital, on its acquisition of Mansfield-King
- Precise Packaging, a portfolio company of Trive Capital, on its sale to PLZ Aeroscience Corporation, a portfolio company of Pritzker Private Capital
- Holley, a portfolio company of Lincolnshire Management, on its sale to Sentinel Capital Partners
- Centric Parts, a portfolio company of Audax Group, on its sale to AP Exhaust Technologies to form APC Automotive Technologies
- Dover Corporation (NYSE:DOV) on its sale of Performance Motorsports International to Race Winning Brands, a portfolio company of Kinderhook Industries
- Vintage Parts, a portfolio company of Sentinel Capital Partners, on its sale to GenNx360 Capital Partners
- PLZ Aeroscience Corporation, a portfolio company of Olympus Partners, on its sale to Pritzker Group Private Capital
- Spectrum Corporation, a portfolio company of Dominus Capital, on its sale to Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
Prior to joining Lazard, Jim spent five years working in various business development and sales functions in the technology sector at Epicor Software and Black Box Network Services. Jim holds a Master of Business Administration degree with an emphasis in Finance from The Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Policy from Hamilton College.