Dave Hallett is a Managing Director and senior member of the Industrials group at Lazard. He leads its Transportation and Logistics practice and has more than 35 years of mergers and acquisitions experience.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Warren Distribution on its sale to Pritzker Private Capital and its combination with Highline Aftermarket
- R.E.L.A.M., Acme Railroad Construction and Timiny Railroad Construction their sale to Paceline Equity Partners
ITS ConGlobal, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, on its sale to AMP Capital
- TSI Incorporated on its acquisition of MSP Corporation
- Project Service, operator of Connecticut Highway Service Plazas and a portfolio company of the Carlyle Group, on its sale to John Laing Infrastructure Fund (LON:JLIF)
- Consolidated Aviation Services, a portfolio company of ICV Partners, on its sale to Worldwide Flight Services, a portfolio company of Platinum Equity
- Vintage Parts, a portfolio company of Sentinel Capital Partners, on its sale to GenNx360 Capital Partners
- Active Aero Group, a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners and Greenbriar Equity, on its sale to Platinum Equity
- SUPERVALU (NYSE:SVU) on its sale of Total Logistics Control to Ryder (NYSE:R)
- Friedrich Air Conditioning, a portfolio company of Corinthian Capital, on its sale to Monomoy Capital Partners
Mr. Hallett serves on the Advisory Board of Marquette Capital Partners, a provider of mezzanine and equity financing. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the American Automobile Association (AAA) Minneapolis and serves on its Finance & Investment Committee (Chairman) and Audit Committee. Mr. Hallett is a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee of the American Bar Association’s Business Law Section.
Before beginning his career in investment banking in 1994, Mr. Hallett was a partner at Lindquist & Vennum, a Minneapolis-based law firm, where he spent approximately 10 years. He provided clients with legal counsel in the areas of corporate and tax law, including mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Hallett received a Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University School of Law, a Juris Doctorate from Gonzaga University School of Law and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Wyoming.