Bill Scheuerer is a Director and member of the Capital Solutions & Restructuring group at Lazard Middle Market. He has extensive experience advising private equity-owned, family-owned and public companies on debt and equity financing transactions.
Representative transactions include:
- Rise Broadband on its debt refinancing
- FuelCell Energy on its debt financing
- TeleGuam Holdings (“GTA”), a portfolio company of Huntsman Family Investments, on its debt refinancing
- Voyant Beauty, a portfolio company of Wind Point Partners, on its debt refinancing and acquisition financing
- BEL USA, a portfolio company of Comvest Partners, on its dividend debt recapitalization
- Milan Laser on its dividend debt recapitalization
- Ascensus Specialties, a portfolio company of Wind Point Partners, on its debt refinancing
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Scheuerer worked in Debt Capital Markets at Cowen Group, where he originated, structured, and placed fixed income solutions for middle market issuers, including high yield bond offerings, private debt placements, and private exchange offer transactions. Prior to that, he worked at Ernst & Young (E&Y) in the Transaction Advisory Services practice.
Mr. Scheuerer received a Bachelor of Science degree in Management with concentrations in Accounting, Economics, and Finance from Boston College. He is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant (inactive).