Consumer, Food & Retail
Sam Alexander is a Vice President and member of the Consumer, Food & Retail group at Lazard Middle Market. He has worked with Lazard for more than 3 years, many of which were spent in Paris, where Mr. Alexander specialized in cross-border transactions. He has advised on a variety of strategic alternatives including mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, and debt and equity financings.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Sushi Shop, a portfolio company of Naxicap Partners, on its sale to AmRest (WSE:EAT)
- Intermediate Capital Group and DomusVi’s management on their acquisition of DomusVi
- Eurazeo on the sale of Colisée to IK Investment Partners
- The SPhere Group on its fundraising and acquisition of AEF Group
- Les Petits Chaperons Rouges, a portfolio company of Five Arrows Principal Investments, on its sale to Athina Conseil, Eurazeo and BPI France
- La Maison Bleue, a portfolio company of Activa Capital and EPF Partners, on its sale to Management, TowerBrook and BPI France
Prior to Lazard, Mr. Alexander worked for Canaccord Genuity in Paris and Australia.
Mr. Alexander holds a Master in Finance and Strategy from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po Paris) and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Johns Hopkins University.