Parth Talati is a Vice President and member of the Healthcare group at Lazard Middle Market. He has advised a wide variety of healthcare companies on strategic alternatives including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, and public and private equity and debt financings.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Orthopaedic Associates of Manhasset on its sale to Spire Orthopedic Partners, a portfolio company of Kohlberg and Co.
- Health Union on its sale to Court Square Capital Partners
- Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery Specialists on its sale to Kohlberg and Co.
- PCI Pharma Services, a portfolio company of Partners Group, on its acquisition of Pharmaceutical Packaging Professionals
- Toxicology Holdings (dba DrugScan and DSI Medical), a portfolio company of Eureka Growth Capital, on its sale to ACM Global Laboratories, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rochester Regional Health
- Alternative Biomedical Solutions, a portfolio company of Casla Partners, on its sale to Centre Lane Partners
- Celerion Holdings, a portfolio company of MTS Health Investors, on its sale to Court Square Capital Partners
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Talati was with an Associate in the Healthcare group at Canaccord Genuity. While at Canaccord, he was involved in executing buy and sell-side mergers and acquisitions and debt and equity financings for the firm’s North American biopharma clients. Before that, Mr. Talati was an Analyst in the Healthcare group at Janney Montgomery Scott.
Mr. Talati received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Maryland.