Business Services & Education
Mark Noel is a Director and member of the Business Services & Education group at Lazard Middle Market. Mark has extensive experience advising public and private companies across a range of tech-enabled services-based industries, including IT services, human capital management, marketing, info and data, facilities management, professional services and business process outsourcing.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Singlewire Software on its sale to Providence Strategic Growth
- TEAM Services Group, a portfolio company of Alpine Investors, on its single-asset secondary transaction
- Utopia Global on its sale to Prometheus Group, a portfolio company of Genstar Capital
- Altamont Capital Partners on its investment in Cornerstone Advisors
- Mintz Group, a portfolio company of WestView Capital Partners, on its sale to ICV Partners
- CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Capital Partners, on its sale to Aquiline Capital Partners
- Park Place Technologies, a portfolio company of GTCR, on its investment from Charlesbank Capital Partners
ProServiceHawaii, a portfolio company of Housatonic Partners, on its sale to FFL Partners
- Mergent, a portfolio company of Carousel Capital Partners, on its sale to the London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE)
- MarketCast, a portfolio company of RLJ Equity Partners, on its sale to Kohlberg & Company
- Park Place Technologies, a portfolio company of WestView Capital Partners, on its sale to GTCR
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Noel worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in the Transaction Services practice. While at PwC he worked on mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures serving both private equity and corporate clients across a diverse set of industries, including technology, industrials, healthcare, and business services. Previously, he spent time in PwC’s Audit practice.
Mr. Noel received Bachelor of Arts degrees in Accounting and Finance from the University of St. Thomas. Mr. Noel is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant (inactive).