Industrial Products & Services
Jim Reilly is a Managing Director and member of the Industrials group at Lazard Middle Market. He has significant transaction experience serving clients in a wide range of sectors, with particular experience in automotive aftermarket products and services, automotive suppliers, chemicals, and industrial distribution. He has more than 8 years of experience advising public and private companies on a variety of strategic alternatives including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts, and capital raises.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Cadence Petroleum, a portfolio of Tenex Capital Management, on its sale to Wellspring Capital
- Warren Distribution on its sale to Pritzker Private Capital and combination with Highline Automotive
- PLZ Aeroscience Corporation, a portfolio company of Pritzker Private Capital, on its acquisition of Mansfield-King
- Precise Packaging, a portfolio company of Trive Capital, on its sale to PLZ Aeroscience Corporation, a portfolio company of Pritzker Private Capital
- Centric Parts, a portfolio company of Audax Group, on its sale to AP Exhaust Technologies to form APC Automotive Technologies
- Dover Corporation (NYSE:DOV) on its sale of Performance Motorsports International to Race Winning Brands, a portfolio company of Kinderhook Industries
- Vintage Parts, a portfolio company of Sentinel Capital Partners, on its sale to GenNx360 Capital Partners
- PLZ Aeroscience Corporation, a portfolio company of Olympus Partners, on its sale to Pritzker Group Private Capital
- Spectrum Corporation, a portfolio company of Dominus Capital, on its sale to Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Jim spent five years working in various business development and sales functions in the technology sector at Epicor Software and Black Box Network Services. Jim holds a Master of Business Administration degree with an emphasis in Finance from The Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Policy from Hamilton College.