Consumer, Food & Retail
Harsh Singh is a Director and senior member of the Consumer, Food and Retail Group at Lazard Middle Market. He has more than 10 years of mergers and acquisitions experience, serving clients in the food & agriculture and consumer goods sectors.
Representative transactions* include advising:
- Polartec. LLC, a portfolio company of Versa Capital Management, on its sale to Milliken & Company,
- Color Spot Nurseries on its section 363 sale to Wells Fargo Bank (NYSE:WFC),
- Bloomin’ Brands on the sale of its Roy’s Restaurants business to United Ohana,
- Land O’Lakes on its acquisition of Kozy Shack Enterprises,
- Eckler’s Enterprises, a portfolio company of Century Park Capital Partners, on its sale to Baird Capital,
- Eastman Kodak Company on the section 363 sale of Kodak Gallery to Shutterfly,
- Atkins Nutritional Holdings, a portfolio company of North Castle Partners, on its sale to Roark Capital.
Prior to joining Lazard Middle Market, Mr. Singh spent two years working at Raymond James with their Consumer and Retail investment banking team. Prior to his time at Raymond James, he spent eight years at Lazard Middle Market covering the Consumer and Industrials sectors. Prior to that, Mr. Singh spent two years working at Demantra Inc., which was acquired by Oracle Corp. While at Demantra, he led consulting engagements focused on supply chain optimization. Prior to his time at Demantra, he spent four years as a Delivery manager with i2 Technologies, a supply chain software company. Previously, he also spent two years working with Tata Motors (India), as a vendor development engineer where he was responsible for the development of all plastic automotive components at their Lucknow plant.
Mr. Singh holds a Master of Business Administration degree with an emphasis in finance, accounting and management strategy from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, a Master of Science degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo and a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the Shivaji University (India).
*Certain transaction completed at other firms.